Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :thumbsup:
I found this board yesterday, and spent here about all the day :lol: it's the best I've found on zx10r, really :thumbsup:
I'm from Italy, near Bologna... I had a '04 636, but now, with all this red twins around, I've obviously gone for a Green Monster :mrgreen:
well... in fact it's not so green... :rolleyes:

atm it's almost original, I changed the mirrors and the backplate... now I'm looking for a nice exhaust :mrgreen:

[sorry for speech errors... here languages learning sucks, you have to do it mostly on your own -.-' ]

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome to the site, make sure you beat up those twins and rep for kawi haha

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Welcome! 636 was great bike. There is tons of info on here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, it was a great bike... better than other jap 600 of the same year, and than some later ones too, imho...
here's some pics of mine:

·
Registered
531 Posts
welcome fool!!! The white is hot!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ciao :hello:

love Italy for riding, just was in Levico Therme for 4 days with some buddies. Had great fun as usual, superb roads and delicous food :eek:ccasion1

Cheers, Ralph

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well... here we have the most beautiful road for bikes, the Raticosa Futa's pass driveway, from Bologna to Florence... here :D
the Penice driveway is also a wonderful trip... once you're out of Milan... here
between them, there are 4 other beautiful passes and driveways...
and for food, the best is between Parma and Bologna, don't mind what others could say XD

·
Registered
68 Posts
yes, is really a beatuful place... but here near bologna we have better roads and food! :D
...believe me... THIS GUY IS FCKN RIGHT!!!

Superb food and roads.
Also more south towards and trough Tuscany and Umbria regions!
Bentrovato amico mio! :hello:

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Welcome. I'm envious of your surroundings ... I did a trip to europe on a rental bike this past July, and Italy was my favorite country to visit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts