Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. Live in Magnolia TX. I have been lusting after the ZX10 for a while now. I currently have a 04 FZ1. It is a great all around bike but I really want the 10R. I have been trying to convince the wife that I need two bikes but it does not seem to be working :lol:

Doug

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Greetings from a fellow Texas Newbie and welcome!
Can't help much with the wife, she'll just have to come around on her on. Good luck!

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
It's time trade up.

Welcome to the forum, good to see another Texan around here. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Slider said:
Just wanted to say hello. Live in Magnolia TX. I have been lusting after the ZX10 for a while now. I currently have a 04 FZ1. It is a great all around bike but I really want the 10R. I have been trying to convince the wife that I need two bikes but it does not seem to be working :lol:

Doug
:welcome: TRY HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Slider said:

Doug
I had an 03 FZ1...once I rode the 10R...I never went back...but seriously, the 06 FZ1 is a looker!!

Welcome to 10Land!!...wear a condom if that lust gets outa hand!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
gpz1100 said:
Greetings from a fellow Texas Newbie and welcome!
Can't help much with the wife, she'll just have to come around on her on. Good luck!

i can help ya with the wife if you really need it.... :dontknow: :dontknow:

JK... welcome bud..... Ever think about tradin in the FZ1?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
HOWDY! :welcome:

Lone Star State! Yeeee Hawwww!

If you ride the 10, you wont care about those other bikes as much any more! :1848: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts