Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all :hello: new to this site just wanted to say hello to everyone. Some of you may know me from the old days as CBR600RRIder on other sportbike forums. I used to be a trackday junkie when I had disposable income.. just sold my 07 600RR and picked up and 09 ZX10. 6000 miles...well 7000 now.. I have been commuting for a month and could not be happier!!! Planning on getting back out to the track soon. I just ordered a new rear spring so I can get my suspension dialed in, stock spring is a little to soft. For now I put on a link pipe and a slip on. 1/5 throttle and front sprocket next. After a few track days I'll get into some more serious modifications if needed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow I am totally blown away by this extremely warm welcome thank you so much everyone!!! :heyyou: :dontknow:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome! I love that color.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Did you buy this bike from a Marine? I think i know this bike. either way congrats on the buy man. second fav. color 10

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Nice bike. Is the rear end lowered? I just kinda looks like it from the picture. O'Side, San Diego area is a lot of fun for riding. Good roads all round.

Welcome to Forum

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice bike. Is the rear end lowered? I just kinda looks like it from the picture. O'Side, San Diego area is a lot of fun for riding. Good roads all round.

Welcome to Forum
Stock height, been riding the San Diego mountains since 82 ..love it here!! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello all :hello: new to this site just wanted to say hello to everyone. Some of you may know me from the old days as CBR600RRIder on other sportbike forums. I used to be a trackday junkie when I had disposable income.. just sold my 07 600RR and picked up and 09 ZX10. 6000 miles...well 7000 now.. I have been commuting for a month and could not be happier!!! Planning on getting back out to the track soon. I just ordered a new rear spring so I can get my suspension dialed in, stock spring is a little to soft. For now I put on a link pipe and a slip on. 1/5 throttle and front sprocket next. After a few track days I'll get into some more serious modifications if needed.

just did my 1/5 turn throttle
:notworthy::notworthy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts