Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello:G'Day all from Melbourne Australia.Recently sold my much loved GSX/R 600 K1 that I bought new.It was an absolute rocket,but then I saw the 2010 ZX10-R and just had to have one.
Have only clocked up 800 kilometres so far and am head over heels and can't wait to have run it in so I can experience more of it's power.
Checked a few sites for discussions on aftermarket parts,advice etc and this seems to be the best site with topics for ZX people.Love all the pics etc and will post some of mine soon.

Cheers all
Stay upright

Flipr

·
Registered
242 Posts
:welcome:
WELCOME and post pics when you can...!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome, i was checking out the pics of your bike in the other thread, nice looking bike man.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure was,made even more memorable by that dude on the KTM ha ha

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
hahahaha tooo funny
i could just see something happening

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
hahahaha some bloke on a ktm/dirt/road bike was riding down the road and then he seen me and flipr just chatting so he decided to show off a bit and try and power slide the dirtbike instead he lost it and he was the one doing the powerslide on the road fuck it was funny and then we felt sorry for him so we ran over and picked him up gave him a smoke unbend his gear lever and then he was off again

anyway a little bit of a highlight for the night

·
Registered
119 Posts
At least you blokes showed some decorum and helped him out. Where you laughing while helping him up or could you hold it in?
Bet he didn't say much hey?

Where was that BTW?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Yeah we were having a bit of a laugh but he was too lol it was at race replica in altona where are you from gats

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Gats maybe you should come visit us and we will have a zx10 cruise
if you want we might head down to moe in 2 weeks for a cruise though the forest

1 - 20 of 23 Posts