Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello to all, I own a 06' ZX10r solar yellow in color, and live in Palm Desert, ca.

·
Registered
242 Posts
:welcome:
and yes, you do have the fastest color! Post pic!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
:welcome::welcome:

I love the solar yellow...I almost bought one...post some pics

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's my bike,

Look at the Gallery you'll see my name Race2 with three pictures of my solar yellow 10 with the number plates and the number 2.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
:welcome:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome to the site from north county san diego!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
How do you upload a pic. here?
when you go to post a reply to a post or to start a thread there is a link at the bottom to manage your attachments. select that and either up load pics from your PC after you down size them, or up load from an internet host like photo bucket etc...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Okay thanx to everyone, by the way Harley's S U C K!!!!!! and I'm not shy about stating the obvious.....I call them "street soafa's", all show and no go, lead sleads.
I went to the steel scrap yard the other day because I wanted to see how Harley's were built, so I watched a guy dump a bunch of scrap iron into a chroming tank, and as he pulled out all the chromed scrap iron....out came a Harley.
Hey what do Harley owners get when they buy their piece .....Don't know?.....A free torque wrench to tighten all their vibrating bolts down once a month, and a oil pan to place under the valdees oil leaker,.....oh I mean their Harley.

Here's a picture of my 2006 ZX10R in really fast "solar yellow"; I've done some more mods since this pic. like a GPR v4 dampner, and changed out my "black speigler brake lines for RED ones, and plan on doing alot more to it in the near future.
Sorry for the BIG picture, it's my first time posting pic's; But I guess it's up close and personal.
I just took it to Lee's cycle in S.D. and they dynoed it with some little mods to it and it came back at a Honest 173 hhp. to the rear wheel.
Race2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Help me with shrinking my pic's
You can use paint to resize it or upload the pics to photobucket and go to options before you upload to specify the size.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts