Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

New forum member just moved from NY to LA/Hollywood just recently have been looking around on the forum.

Anyone know were I can wash my bike =X lol I live in apartment building with no hose or anything =/

Anyone have a GPS mount on there zx10r? if so what mounts do you have? I have steering stem mount from ram-mounts and my steering dampener keeps hitting it out of place. Its a Magellan Maestro 3200 BTW

Thanks take care...

(Anyone in Hollywood area know were any of the bike nights are and when they are?)

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
:welcome: Im sure you will get all your questions answered on here....great bunch!!!:thumbsup:

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,796 Posts
Hey,

New forum member just moved from NY to LA/Hollywood just recently have been looking around on the forum.

Anyone know were I can wash my bike =X lol I live in apartment building with no hose or anything =/

Anyone have a GPS mount on there zx10r? if so what mounts do you have? I have steering stem mount from ram-mounts and my steering dampener keeps hitting it out of place. Its a Magellan Maestro 3200 BTW

Thanks take care...

(Anyone in Hollywood area know were any of the bike nights are and when they are?)

:welcome: :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1 glad to have you here

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:

There are some people with GPS's mounted on their bikes but I'm not one of them. Look around the site or try the search :thumbsup:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to the best forum on the net. :welcome:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts