Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats Going on 10r's my name is Benoit I'm from SoCal and yes I read the Mod's suggestions for the newbs lol. Im 24 yrs old and I bought my first 10r, I love the bike and it came with a couple of things....don't know if there considered goodies but it sure doesn't have the stock paint job. Now that I have bike fever I wan't to learn as much as I can about this bike and have fun with it. If there's any SoCal riders around Ontario that go to bike nights or know of any hang-outs hit me up. Also I come from a car background (srt-4) so I know Auto just not Moto anywayz here's my project:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Welcome to the best Zx10 forum around bro!!!! Nice bike and i like the matching side covers.........:ayyy:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
wow, that's a tight bike!
Are you ever on the West Side/Los Angeles area?

There are a LOT huge bikenights out here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow, that's a tight bike!
Are you ever on the West Side/Los Angeles area?

There are a LOT huge bikenights out here.
Thanx everyone:mrgreen: , I havn't been to the L.A side I've heard of alot of bike nights out there though, I guess I'm going to have to make a visit one of these days

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Whats Going on 10r's my name is Benoit I'm from SoCal and yes I read the Mod's suggestions for the newbs lol. Im 24 yrs old and I bought my first 10r, I love the bike and it came with a couple of things....don't know if there considered goodies but it sure doesn't have the stock paint job. Now that I have bike fever I wan't to learn as much as I can about this bike and have fun with it. If there's any SoCal riders around Ontario that go to bike nights or know of any hang-outs hit me up. Also I come from a car background (srt-4) so I know Auto just not Moto anywayz here's my project:

Welcome! I am in Irvine but all my bikes are in Santa Barbara where I generally ride. Now that the Spring and Summer are here, I will be bringing my 06 down after my NYC "Going Home" trip.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! I am in Irvine but all my bikes are in Santa Barbara where I generally ride. Now that the Spring and Summer are here, I will be bringing my 06 down after my NYC "Going Home" trip.
Nice my sister use to stay out in Irvine close to the spectrum, let me know when you get your bikes down and we can ride :thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
whats up bro, fellow so cal guy here, from oceanside/temecula area. if you ever wanna ride let me know! A bunch of my buddies and me are heading up to the Attack open house on the 3rd int hunington beach, maybe we can chill.

bad ass bike by the way, white is always a cool color.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats up bro, fellow so cal guy here, from oceanside/temecula area. if you ever wanna ride let me know! A bunch of my buddies and me are heading up to the Attack open house on the 3rd int hunington beach, maybe we can chill.

bad ass bike by the way, white is always a cool color.
Definantly sounds fun whats the "Attack" ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
yo yo im right around the corner from u i live in Fontana Ca ..i ride with e-legal riders .its a good club we do a lot of things around the I.E so hit me up if ur down to ride ..:welcome::zx_green:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yo yo im right around the corner from u i live in Fontana Ca ..i ride with e-legal riders .its a good club we do a lot of things around the I.E so hit me up if ur down to ride ..:welcome::zx_green:
I'm always down to ride pm me where you guys meet and stuff:mrgreen:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Attack is a shop that has always been the main Kawi sponsor here in the US for AMA racing. http://www.attackperformance.com/

they have a few bad ass bikes for sale right now, if you have 13-15K laying around lolol

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
wellcome and be safe man if this is your first bike

this is the widow maker of the bikes

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Attack is a shop that has always been the main Kawi sponsor here in the US for AMA racing. http://www.attackperformance.com/

they have a few bad ass bikes for sale right now, if you have 13-15K laying around lolol
lol nice! I actually found out my bike was owned by Terry Heard who races for Kawi and the AMA's. He's the one doing tune ups and other stuff on my bike:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
good deal man respect it and it will be good
there is no room for error on these babies, its not like a car

1 - 20 of 21 Posts