Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm Zach and new to the forum. I got my first bike 2 years ago. 1993 Zx7. Gotta love it! I grew up riding dirt bikes and when I finally graduated from college and got a job I got the 7. Had a lot of fun on it and learned a lot about riding a bike on the road. After a year I wanted something a lil more modern so I went with the 07 10R. Love it. It's a completely different machine from the ole 7. Took some time to get used to it but I'm really loving it now. I just installed new exhaust this past weekend. Appreciate the info thumbnzx. Anyway, I'll post some pics once I figure out how.
Ride safe!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Whattup Zach?! Welcome to the best group of riders you will ever meet, theres more knowledge and experience here on this forum than in any other place on the planet! ok i may be exzaggeratin but not by much :lol: anyway, ride safe bro but burn a tank of petrol for me as I still cannot yet burn my own... :(

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do fire! I uploaded some pics on my profile if ya wanna see them. Basically stock with the usual upgrades... so far!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:welcome::welcome::hello:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Welcome and check out the north Carolina riders thread under the regional forum

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The alarm (aside from the one I have installed on the bike) is about 7 months old and 40'ish lbs. Weighed 40 at his last weigh-in 3 weeks ago. His dad weighed 90 lbs so he's gonna be a big boy for a boxer. He's a great dog though, very smart and easily trainable.
Luck, thanks for the thread, I will check it out!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Welcome and check out the north Carolina riders thread under the regional forum

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
:welcome::welcome:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome::hello::welcome: