Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heard about this site through kawiforums, so I guess a few here may know mw from there(badaszx9r).

been riding for about 6 seasons now, just got my 04 zx10r in august and love it so far. always been on kawi's - ex500->zx6r->zx9r> and now the 10. the "other" 3 make just don't excite me like the kawi's do. rode cbr's and gsxr's but they just never feel as powerful as the kawi's. just feel that kawi's are very under-rated bikes (by the majority)

I'll be painting mine(I paint as a side job- screamin-customs.com) over the winter (if I ever decide its too cold to ride) so I'll get some pics up once its done.

anyways looking forward to cruisin around the site :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
:welcome: :helmet:

·
Registered
620 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luis.pita said:
:welcome: :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1 lets see some pics now...:cool:
nothing special yet... bought it bone stock. so far I have a hotbodies undertail with leds, rear cowl, flushmount front sigs, scorpian carbon fiber exhaust, gorilla 2 way alarm, and frame sliders.
now

when I got it

·
Registered
754 Posts
:welcome: from central CT. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
754 Posts
scream-n-10r said:
where in CT you from? I'm in east hampton
No far at all - Meriden. Bikes will be away for the winter soon, but we'll talk about some rides for next season.

·
Registered
754 Posts
scream-n-10r said:
where in CT you from? I'm in east hampton
Not to detract from this EXCELLENT forum here, my wife had put together a local Yahoo club to try to get some rides together (she used to live in NY - hence the name): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/southernnysportbikeclub/

We've had mixed success with this - we'll post that we're going on a ride, but don't get many actual people in tow. I grew up in western MA and know some great twisty roads in MA and southern VT. A couple of friends from MA will usually join us as well. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
zx10r_guy said:
Not to detract from this EXCELLENT forum here, my wife had put together a local Yahoo club to try to get some rides together (she used to live in NY - hence the name): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/southernnysportbikeclub/

We've had mixed success with this - we'll post that we're going on a ride, but don't get many actual people in tow. I grew up in western MA and know some great twisty roads in MA and southern VT. A couple of friends from MA will usually join us as well. I'll keep you posted.
got one thats very local, active, and lots of rides. I've gone out with these guys almost every week this summer. usually we get 4-6 bikes together, but have had up to 17 on one ride, so anywhere inbetween. also meet at hooters every wed. night. www.onedownfiveup.com

1 - 20 of 25 Posts