Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going...my name is jimi Currently stationed in alaska... and i decided i would get a bike for my birthday.
this is my 4th bike... ive owned 2 gsxrs both 750s... and 2 yamaha R1s ...sold my last R1 before coming to alaska because i didnt know they rode up here LOL.

this last friday i bought a bike from a friend and here she is.. ive been on it 2 times and love it this is my first kawasaki and im really impressed. from what i know it has a PCIII micron echaust. i didnt see a steering dampner and im looking for that to be my next mod along with an oil change!.

heres some pics

im going out tomorow to see if i cant find a oil filter for it....

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Welcome aboard the board Nice Kaw!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:welcome: Walmart supertech 7317 IIRC. Same filter as the '05 Subi WRX..
yea thats whats on it = )

i decided ill do it tomorow felt sick today...however trying to take the lower fairing off the 1 hexbolt was jammed...i got it out but now have to do slight body work. i need to buy a whole set im picking up the street fairings on wed. but im kinda partial to the race fairings.

also what are you guys running in your bikes oil wise? my R1 when i had it after about 6k i switched to royalpurple 10-40. :dontknow:

got to ride a bit today cold damp windy but well worth it gotta love Alaska

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the weather has been great past few day been wanting to ride..but im spending time with my daughter....times like this i wish i had rear seat and pegs!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
heres what i got from the ad my friend had up.... im sure theres more... i think it might have upgraded handle bars but not sure how to check

Has full Micron TI exhaust, power commander 3 w/ignition module, full Traxxion Dynamics suspension, upgraded brakes, rear sets, and integrated tail light. Was dyno tuned at ADB, putting down 158 whp. Bike has 6500 miles on it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts