Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Hello Hello from SacTown!
I am a new ZX10r owner here in Sacramento. Picked her up off a buddy who was the original owner for fairly cheap. Great runner with 23k on the dash. She is a 2013 and came with some fairly nice upgrades!
Ohlins TTX GP rear
Ohlins mix 30 front kits
Steel braided lines ( no abs delete yet )
Brembo RCS19
Akro slip on and cat delete
Bonamichi rear sets
And a FT tune
Can't wait to hit ThunderHill here in June on her with PTT. Should be fun times !

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I am a new ZX10r owner here in Sacramento. Picked her up off a buddy who was the original owner for fairly cheap. Great runner with 23k on the dash. She is a 2013 and came with some fairly nice upgrades!
Ohlins TTX GP rear
Ohlins mix 30 front kits
Brembo RCS19
Bonamichi rear sets
And a FT tune
Can't wait to hit ThunderHill here in June on her with PTT. Should be fun times !
hello, welcome and yes she has some fairly nice upgrades.

·
Registered
456 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1 Posts
'Also new to this model. 'Just picked up a 2014 (white) and rode it from Canberra to Melbourne (9 hours). 'Was sore compared to the same trip on my N1K!

Puig dark smoke screen;
Arrow exhaust;
Tail tidy; and
Oggy knobs.

She's a really fun ride. I miss the fuel guage, but there are servos everywhere here in Aus. I'll just use the odo.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Another local 10R rider. Welcome. Maybe Ill see you at a Track day, or bike night.

D

AND POST SOME DAMN PICS!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ohlins TTX GP rear
Ohlins mix 30 front kits
Brembo RCS19
Bonamichi rear sets
And a FT tune
What up buck! I'll ride with you! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts