Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hi to all, pick up my new bike on Saturday. Had a long string of bikes, including XS1100, GPZ900, zx9R, bandit 600/1200, Goldwing and many more.

42 and still a child at xmas, love the kawasaki sound, from what i see build quality seems to be on the up.

Any tips or advice on my new bike including running in will be greatly received.

Thanks

Paul Barbour (Scotland)

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Where in Scotland are you?

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
sandan said:
Just want to say hi to all, pick up my new bike on Saturday. Had a long string of bikes, including XS1100, GPZ900, zx9R, bandit 600/1200, Goldwing and many more.

42 and still a child at xmas, love the kawasaki sound, from what i see build quality seems to be on the up.

Any tips or advice on my new bike including running in will be greatly received.

Thanks

Paul Barbour (Scotland)[/QUOTE
welcome Paul .....nice having u here!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and enjoy

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
welcome...and do you mean breaking in when you say running in? if so than everyones got an opinion. i personally broke it in as close to manufacturer suggested as possible...of course there were some high speeds and rpms but no redlines

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
sandan said:
GPZ1100, i live in a town called kirkcaldy, its across the water from edinburgh.

Across the Firth? I was in Edinburgh way back in 1990 during the bridge's centenary. Absolutely beautiful country, especially up through the highlands. Rained all day, every day I was there. :lol: Still fell in love with the place and the people.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scotland

GPZ1100, we do get our fare share of rain but when the sun shines, Scotland must have some of the nicest biking roads in the world and in the sunshine its heaven on earth.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts