Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
mrsuprafreak said:
Just saying hi! I'm a 2006 zx10r owner. Picking up the bike on the 23rd or sometime that week/
:eek:ccasion1 ...What color?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
treyzx10r said:
cool swung in there friday right after Larry got done test ridin it I live right across from Greenway Ford where ya at?
Off Semoran by the Airport. You know, I seen and talk to Larry when he had his helmet on but I didn't know it was him.he us to work in Titusville at the Suzuki shop when i was a kid.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
mrsuprafreak said:
Off Semoran by the Airport. You know, I seen and talk to Larry when he had his helmet on but I didn't know it was him.he us to work in Titusville at the Suzuki shop when i was a kid.
LOL we must have just missed each other small world aint it :crackup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
mrsuprafreak said:
Black! I seen the yellow in person yesterday and I heard it and watched the tech ride it here in Orlando.
:welcome: and Congrats and yeah you got the fastest color!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
treyzx10r said:
Completely crazy! Yeah I had to leave to go all the way over off Conroy before 5pm so I had to hurry. I was going to go up in the parking lot to talk to him but I was in a hurry.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
mrsuprafreak said:
Completely crazy! Yeah I had to leave to go all the way over off Conroy before 5pm so I had to hurry. I was going to go up in the parking lot to talk to him but I was in a hurry.
gotta hit bike nite at Hooters this thursday I'll buy the first :beer:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
treyzx10r said:
Trey, do you know if thr Akrapovic is a daul or single? It looks daul from the pic from the side.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
treyzx10r said:
not sure much debate about that very thing in several different threads :dontknow:
O okay cool! It doesn't matter anways, that's what I'm going to buy as soon as it's avail. The Two Brothers looks cool but i'm in it for the performance.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
treyzx10r said:
ya buyin the bike from Orl Yan & Kaw?
Yeah, I was gonna buy it out of Cocoa but I keep calling and they are telling me anyday now to next month. So i went and put a deposit done that same day here in orlando and worked up a deal. I got my own fin.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts