Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, long story short i had to sell my red 07 zx10r a couple months ago. loved the bike, so i found a killer deal on one and im picking it up this wekend. Its also a 07 zx10r, but plasma blue in color. My questions is which exhaust should i go with. I want a full system due to performance. on my old zx i had the single can right side mount two brothers, which had a good deep tone too it. Im considering buying this again, only in the dual cans this time. Will it be alot quieter though? i just loove hearing the bike screem, so which exhaust gives a good loud tone and looks good? I dont want any side mounts, like the hr1 or anything...thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
Give me about a week or 2 and I'll have a full Akra EVO. to sell.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yes it's carbon. I just got for a really good price on ebay. Apparently it goes for $2200? I can do better then that if you want to wait for it to come in I'll let you know.

·
Registered
335 Posts
That was a quote from superbikesupply. They also quoted me for the race at $1400.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
goodlord two bros is soo cheap! but i was hoping for a different systems but i dont wanna spend 1500 bucks just on an exhaust. Hell if i go two bros i can be under a 1000 bucks for a full exhaust, power commander, and a filter..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts