Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i have looked around the site for a few days now and looks like it will be helpfull and alot of nice zx10's here. My name is josh im 24, an bought my first kawi last week after wanting one for a while now.

I picked up a red 05 zx10 with 3500 miles, full arrow exhaust, pc3, arata rear sets, pazzo levers, kevlar brake lines, frame sliders, fender elim kit, hyper-pro adj steering dampner, and some other stuff for 6k.

I still have yet to add a few things but it is a great bike so far.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:welcome: aboard Josh, sounds like you picked her up already fixed up quite a bit. congrats and let's see some pics of the ol' scooter.:hello:

·
Registered
20 Posts
:welcome:, Josh!

I'm a newbie too. I'm from Hanover, PA. Where in PA do you live?

Is this your first Kawasaki bike, or first bike ever? It sounds like it's your first Kawi. If that's the case, what have you been riding? I've only owned Ninjas -- 2005 250R, 2007 650R, and 2006 ZX-10R. It's not because of brand loyalty. It just worked out that way. The 10R is my first new bike. The other two were slightly used.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in mechanicsburg, not too far from hanover.

My first kawi.. I started out on an old cbr hurricane then i had a tl1000r for 3 years, now i bought the zx10 and love it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice bike bike man!!! Welcome to the crew.

I started from suzuki vanvan :)) 125, zx636 -05 and now Zx10r for just over a year ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in mechanicsburg, not too far from hanover.

My first kawi.. I started out on an old cbr hurricane then i had a tl1000r for 3 years, now i bought the zx10 and love it.
Cool...Mechanicsburg isn't too far away (around one-hour). I have a cousin who lives there, and her mother lives in Carlisle. We'll have to plan to meet sometime.

Okay, like I thought, your first Kawi, not first bike.
Even the first 600cc Honda Hurricane (1987) had an in-line 4 with 85-HP. Even that's a big bike to start off on. Ever have any mishaps?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys,

Ive had 2 minor mishaps actually, both on the tlr. out screwing around nothing major, no real damage just a small patch of rash on the bike. thanks to frame sliders.. small patch on my side also, a few beers, alcohol to get the stones out an duct tape to patch me up ha..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts