Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
SAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...Nice find man..Me personally,i would love another 83 gpz 750 or the 85 turbo..

·
Registered
92 Posts
zrx

Congrats I have three of them. you should go to the zroxa.org and get together with some of those guys for a ride. There are also a few of us with zx10. they are a fun bike to ride.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I miss my 2005. It was almost the perfect Streetbike. It did everything well and had awesome roll-on and real-world performance...super-comfortable, handled well, stopped well. One of my all-time faves! Enjoy!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats I have three of them. you should go to the zroxa.org and get together with some of those guys for a ride. There are also a few of us with zx10. they are a fun bike to ride.
sup guys i really miss my 1200.im looking to get another one soon.my username on zrxoa is tomservo1200.op looks to have a nice bike

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sweet bike. I'm a big fan of the new school vintage stuff. I wish we got half of what Japan gets from Honda. :drool: ohh the money I would spend on them.

SAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...Nice find man..Me personally,i would love another 83 gpz 750 or the 85 turbo..
I've been looking off and on for a GPZ750 turbo for a couple of years now.

Do you really have those green tires?
No shit. I didn't even notice that.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Do you really have those green tires?
Yeah, Tomahawks. No longer made but I still have one more new set in the garage after these wear out. You either love em or hate em.

Looks like you have a pipe on it. once you get it opened up. like air box or seperate K&N'S they really come alive.
Got the Muzzy Meg with airbox mod. Planning to get K&N pods soon when I have time to rejet the carbs. Right now, I just wanna ride it!

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I miss my 05 ZRX. Giles rearsets made a HUGE improvement. Full muzzy pipe and jetted it would stand straight up at 2800rpm and made 98ft lb of WTQ @5200rpm. Great hole shot bike. Wanna get crazy, there are some nice big bore kits for it.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
sweet bike dude!!.I have always wanted one myself,....maybe next year for me!..?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
How does she handle man....nice looking bike too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts