Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for members that live upstate new york, Im from the greater Binghamton area and I always see a few zx10s but I only know 2 other guys with them, it would be nice to get to know a few of the members in the area, maybe organize a ride in the future, now this doesnt just mean you gotta live in binghamton, just looking for riders in the general area

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is that just over the boarder? sry for postin in the wrong part again, seems to be a re acurring theme

·
Registered
15 Posts
new york stste

Iam in syracuse ny there is a small group of us thst ride down that way alot but right now i have about an inch of snow in my lawn!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow that sucks, my bikes put up now too unfortunatly, maybe when its warm again we can meet up somewhere

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
I was in upstate new york this past summer and you guys have some amazing roads up there.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they can be really nice if you know where to go, my favorite place is the hawksnest and thats between were I live in new york and new jersey, Idk if youve ever been there, up neer syracuse ther are some rediculous roads.... also alien george is a great place to ride, real curvy and theres always great sceanary to look at, 220 is also a great road around me.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
For the past six years, five of us meet up on sunday around 7am go to breakfast and go for a 200 to 250ml ride depending on what route we take .
Most of the time we are home between 2and 3pm. this is always a good ride!
sometimes we take a few other guys but anybody is welcome!!!!!
Hope to see a few of you guys in the spring!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats what im sayin lol, I ride with prolly 8 to 15 guys down here and we'd be able to set something up for sure, theres only my zx10 and my buddies but theres a lot of other kawis lol, 2 01 zx6r's, 3 or 4 636's, and then theres a busa, and a cupple gixxer 6's lol but theres a lot of us that would be willing to go for a ride

·
Registered
15 Posts
thats what im sayin lol, I ride with prolly 8 to 15 guys down here and we'd be able to set something up for sure, theres only my zx10 and my buddies but theres a lot of other kawis lol, 2 01 zx6r's, 3 or 4 636's, and then theres a busa, and a cupple gixxer 6's lol but theres a lot of us that would be willing to go for a ride
like i said keep in touch and we will set up something next season!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
i'm from rochester originally. can i go in spirit?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive been making a lot of trips to cortland lately which is like 30 miles from syracuse, cant wait for spring

1 - 16 of 16 Posts