Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the wife are coming to the USA in November and the final leg of our trip is NYC. Can anyone advise who to use and how much it will be for a stretched limo from Newark to 119 West 56th Street New York, NY 10019.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
611 Posts
i cant say whos the best, but for a escalade/yukon or limousine, i think the rate is about $140, unless you get something extravagant. so paying anything over that is probably too much

plenty of car services available, from newark to manhattan. enjoy your stay

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Mate I really can't understand the logic to a limo. If you're asking for a price it probably isn't worth the slow, expensive ride from Newark airport to Columbus circle. Take a taxi and call it a day. For all the things to waste money on...a limo? You're avin a laugh!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mate I really can't understand the logic to a limo. If you're asking for a price it probably isn't worth the slow, expensive ride from Newark airport to Columbus circle. Take a taxi and call it a day. For all the things to waste money on...a limo? You're avin a laugh!
If it's only a few bucks more then why not? How much is a cab from newark to the centre?

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Life is short. You are going to eventually die in this Century.

A few buck to enjoy your time here is a no brainer. Money comes and goes, memories stay.

I would ask the Limo driver to stop at a few Starbucks on the way.. you know.. to make it more memorable.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Life is short. You are going to eventually die in this Century.

A few buck to enjoy your time here is a no brainer. Money comes and goes, memories stay.

I would ask the Limo driver to stop at a few Starbucks on the way.. you know.. to make it more memorable.
There's a starbucks on 60th, pretty much around the corner from LC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts