Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I should start a thread for riders in the area of the city to meet and ride.

Anyone near a metro north, long island rail road, or NJ transit train stations post up because you're close enough.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I figured I should start a thread for riders in the area of the city to meet and ride.

Anyone near a metro north, long island rail road, or NJ transit train stations post up because you're close enough.
It's the right forum but there is no activity over here. I tried to set something up too.

I think once we get some 70 degree weekends; should be able to link up with some riders.

Hit me up when you organize a ride...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
It's the right forum but there is no activity over here. I tried to set something up too.

I think once we get some 70 degree weekends; should be able to link up with some riders.

Hit me up when you organize a ride...
I agree. When the weather finally breaks a lil more ppl will be out or down for a meet n greet

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Jamaica here! Do they still do bike night out on dpa at 7 eleven?

NJ PAC/edgewater bike night is there starting next week.
Hit me up on that bike night In edgewater NJ next week. I should be able to make that...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey New Yorkers !! If there is any night owls out there Myself and 5 or 6 other bikes are headed your way monday night.. Leaving Philly around 10:30pm Heading to Manhattan.. Post up if you want to meet up..

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Good luck with that long distance night ride! You're better than me I don't think I could do it.

Doubtful to meet up though it's hard enough for us to meet up during the day muchness late night.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I work till 11.. It works out for traffic.. we did it last year it was fun.. We just want to cruise around and see some different sights ..
I will pm you my number. I'm usually up around that time but don't want to make any promises. If anything I will be in the Philly this say for the kawi demo day and we can link up then

·
Registered
73 Posts
Good luck with that long distance night ride! You're better than me I don't think I could do it.

Doubtful to meet up though it's hard enough for us to meet up during the day muchness late night.
Its way easier at night.. Most of our ridding down here we do late at night.. its cooler out and less traffic

I got your number bud.. I'll shoot you a text when we land...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Its way easier at night.. Most of our ridding down here we do late at night.. its cooler out and less traffic

I got your number bud.. I'll shoot you a text when we land...
Shoot me a text as well before you leave. Where are you guys planning on stopping at first?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im over in bergen county Jersey, i used to do edgewater all the time it used to be a bunch of civics sitting there bouncing their fart cans off the limiter, but last year i stopped by a few times, lots more bikes some cool people down there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts