Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who is riding on New Years Day? I am with a group of local riders from our meetup group. We are heading up Mt Lemmon. Temp might be 55 when we head out. It will be quite a bit cooler up on the mountain. Full leathers FTW 67 for the high. Got to start the new year off right. :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm riding Saturday with our meet up group too. Should be in the 50s in the mountains and 70s in the desert. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
So who is riding on New Years Day? I am with a group of local riders from our meetup group. We are heading up Mt Lemmon. Temp might be 55 when we head out. It will be quite a bit cooler up on the mountain. Full leathers FTW 67 for the high. Got to start the new year off right. :thumbsup: :eek:ccasion1

I wish I had a Genie to wish for rain on your ride...:lol: Just kidding! enjoy I'll be back out in 3 more months. :sad:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
29 and snowing....no ride for :sad:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Maybe we are supposed to go to Payson but I think a trip to Mt.Lemon in the Chevelle would be fun. You do know there is snow near the top of that hill right? Do you have Bike chains lol.

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Not this puppy ... everything here is covered in snow that we got last night. Arrrrrrgh!

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe we are supposed to go to Payson but I think a trip to Mt.Lemon in the Chevelle would be fun. You do know there is snow near the top of that hill right? Do you have Bike chains lol.
We are only going up to Windy Point :thumbsup:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,083 Posts
6:26 now, Im thinkin of headin out in a few. Its been raining alot today but the roads are pretty much dry.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was a very nice ride, temps were very comfortable. I didn't take any pics but plenty were taken. I put some up if I get a chance.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts

Not here:sad: Wish for sun and warm temps here:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ask and you shall receive. No action shots but no white stuff either.

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
We have been riding 25 to 30 degrees. It snowed 23 inches but its plowed, so we just breal out the tourmaster heated suit and hook it up to the battery pigtail . Warm as toast . The suit , consisting of jacket pants and gloves (all electric ) cost 500$. Seems expensive but you can ride all winter comfortably . if you skimp and get the cheaper 300$ suites your wasting 300$ . You get what you pay for in heated riding wear .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts