Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Todd from http://www.calsportbike.com/ has become an official sponsor of our fine website. We are working towards getting enough money together for you guys & gals to post pictures. Todd was nice enough to help out that cause.

Just a little about Todd & Cal Sportbike. Even before I was running this site, he was always helpful to me when getting price quotes & offering advice. As I became more involved in looking for parts & references from sponsors, I kept hearing great things about Cal Sportbike. My experience with him about 6 months ago was great. I felt like I got an "insider pricing" deal & he didn't even know me.

In this day & age of internet pricing & selling things at 5 cents above cost, I hope you will also consider Todd's company. He has been a loyal friend & supporter of this site.

I have found he has always been very fair with pricing and most importantly, he stocks merchandise (instead of dropshipping everything).

He has great prices on everything he stocks & I would recommend giving him a shout for any of your ZX-10R (or other bike) needs.

While I could ramble on a while, I will hold off & let you give him a call for your own experience.

Please remember to mention this site when contacting Todd.

His contact information is on his website (http://www.calsportbike.com/), but email him at [email protected]

He has low prices & truly supports this sport !

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Yup a standup guy just tryin to make a buck......I had the pleasure of being part of the Speedohealer GP a week ago and due to a large number of buyers we received a great price. :D

BD

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I even missed out on that purchase(bought it too soon), but Todd went ahead and gave me store credit, which he didn't have to do. :)

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
It can't be :!: you miss a GP with the umteen hours your OL :p

BD

·
Registered
569 Posts
Andy said:
I even missed out on that purchase(bought it too soon), but Todd went ahead and gave me store credit, which he didn't have to do. :)
Same here.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Yep - good guy and his shop is nice too.

Open on Sundays just offa Hwy 2 in Wrightwood.

I may go visit him next weekend.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
dude there should be a meet there i wonder if they would be willing to throw something for us to meet up there. big discounts and food work to get people out there

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Thats awesome where is his store located at? I'm moving to socal in two weeks and I'm sure I will need to find this place. I too missed out on the gp for the speedo healer. Anyway great to hear

·
Registered
870 Posts
stunnerific_harry said:
dude there should be a meet there i wonder if they would be willing to throw something for us to meet up there. big discounts and food work to get people out there
Look at his stuff on this (and many other) site - dunno how much more discounting he can do :?:

I'll be lookin into his Galfer package deal next month.

·
Registered
126 Posts
RichTJ99 said:
Hi,

Todd from http://www.calsportbike.com/ has become an official sponsor of our fine website. We are working towards getting enough money together for you guys & gals to post pictures. Todd was nice enough to help out that cause.

Just a little about Todd & Cal Sportbike. Even before I was running this site, he was always helpful to me when getting price quotes & offering advice. As I became more involved in looking for parts & references from sponsors, I kept hearing great things about Cal Sportbike. My experience with him about 6 months ago was great. I felt like I got an "insider pricing" deal & he didn't even know me.

In this day & age of internet pricing & selling things at 5 cents above cost, I hope you will also consider Todd's company. He has been a loyal friend & supporter of this site.

I have found he has always been very fair with pricing and most importantly, he stocks merchandise (instead of dropshipping everything).

He has great prices on everything he stocks & I would recommend giving him a shout for any of your ZX-10R (or other bike) needs.

While I could ramble on a while, I will hold off & let you give him a call for your own experience.

Please remember to mention this site when contacting Todd.

His contact information is on his website (http://www.calsportbike.com/), but email him at [email protected]

He has low prices & truly supports this sport !

Thanks,
Rich
sponser they can sponser my ridding needs lol i need some stuff lol lol ill put a sticker on my bike for parts lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :)

In April we did an open house up here for the opening round of MotoGP from Africa....pizza feed, special sale pricing, giveaways, etc....we'll probably do another one later on July. In August when we have the Classic Car Show here in Wrightwood, I'm planning on having a vintage/classic/rare bike show here at the shop to complement what the car guys are doing.

Those who have been to the shop can tell you that while we're not a huge shop, we pride ourselves on taking care of our riders and INVESTING our time in our customers to make sure they feel well looked after. Each year we grow more and have more to stock here, and as we take care of y'all we grow.

For members of sponsored forums, we do extend additional discounts off our regular website prices wherever we can make it work in our margins, although there's not a "set" discount. So when y'all order on our site, make sure to ask for the ZX10R Forum Discount.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm having our next run of stickers done...we've been out for several weeks...I normally throw some in with orders. :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
rear stand/spools

I'm interested in a pitbill rearstand and spools. Also a 16t sprocket. I can't find the right spools on the site, and I want to verify that you have the sprocket I need in stock. I thought our zx-10r has a 525 setup, but your site says 530. Anyway, please let me know. I bought the speedohealer from you already.
Ted

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Re: rear stand/spools

bollert said:
I'm interested in a pitbill rearstand and spools. Also a 16t sprocket. I can't find the right spools on the site, and I want to verify that you have the sprocket I need in stock. I thought our zx-10r has a 525 setup, but your site says 530. Anyway, please let me know. I bought the speedohealer from you already.
Ted
It's a 525 chain stock. If you want a fast response you might want to call Todd at his shop about the stand.

Doug

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sorry I couldn't get back today....Shelly is at Laguna Seca with Chris so I was flying solo today....

I probably have the 525x16 in stock but I'll have to check on Sunday. I have Pit-Bull orders drop shipped direct to you, so you can get the spools along with the stand. So I'll post up Sunday when I'm at the shop so you know if I have it on the shelf.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have the AFAM 525x16T in stock. Retail is $23.95. Your price is $19.93.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts