Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
I had an old v-max, those things are wicked fast, the new one has like 200? horsepower? I will stick with the 10R, I heard the new v-max is like 18K..fuck that

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Sounds like a nice bike but the looks are a turn off for me.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Blah....don't get me wrong the new VMAX is seriously quick....but the thing only does like 140 or so. It puts out stupid power...but it is 1700cc's and weighs some crazy heavy amount. I want to ride one for the sheer curiosity...but it won't be eating up liter-bikes any time soon. It is quick for such a big bike though....the articles I have read had them going a best of like 10.13 or so IIRC...but that wasn't stock, I believe that they changed the tires and fiddled with other stuff. I believe that stock they managed to get a 10.3/10.4 out of it? But this thing costs like 17,999.00 or some such nonsense. No thank you. I wonder what this thing will do when the aftermarket guys get ahold of it for serious draggin' duties. Just my .02
-Seb

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I haven't see one in person but I think it will make a better show bike than a street bike. There are some bikes that look better parked than with a rider on them like the Harley Vrod. The V rod tank and every thing is so low that the rider looks like a mast on a sail boat.

·
Registered
600 Posts
+1 sam, it looks suspiciously like a v-rod if you look real quick, gimme a 200 HP motor for my 10R and then we are talkin........at least for a while til I kill myself

1 - 9 of 9 Posts