Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have ALL seen the motorcycle with a car engine before . You know he one that they ride to a bar down the street and look at it ALL night . Now in Engand a small company has made a naked bike With a Dodge V-10 Viper engine . Not my cup of tea. But what DID impress me is the actual craftmanship of the bike. where as car/bikes are usually a group of mismatched ill conseved pieces . This bike looks as though it was designed to be a proper motorcycle from the ground up. The handlebars tank , paint seat , fenders all look professional even in the little bits as in the etched insignia under the tail light that says MILLYARD VIPER V-10.

Also for people with a Grudge lol ... BMW move over, its the worlds fastest production motorcycle at 207MPH !!!

GOOGLE ... MILLYARD VIPER .... LOTS OF UTUBE VIDEOS

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tasos yes your correct same designer . But the kawasaki looked like it was tacked together . Im not into car engines in motorcycles . But I was impressed the craftmanship with the v-10 model . he MUST have designed the whole bike from scratch with the v-10 powerplant in mind . It looks factory made . I wish my comuter skills where good enogh to post link lol.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
is this it? you like the way this bike looks?

Attachments

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Moto Guzzi trying another comeback?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
CP10R no Im not into car/bikes . But I am impressed with the fit and finish on the bike . It looks almost factory . Imagine how much work the guy put into it . Compare it to the Boss hoss . That looks like it was slapped together in a weekend. And this you can see the guy could actually ride it around normally . The Boss hoss you ride strait , stop ,turn , ride strait again .

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
CP10R no Im not into car/bikes . But I am impressed with the fit and finish on the bike . It looks almost factory . Imagine how much work the guy put into it . Compare it to the Boss hoss . That looks like it was slapped together in a weekend. And this you can see the guy could actually ride it around normally . The Boss hoss you ride strait , stop ,turn , ride strait again .
i feel ya jake, id have to get a little closer to determine the actual finish of it, but as far as car/bike combination's im never really impressed.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Look at the little bell housing-like adapter they made for it. I wonder what they used for a transmission? Pretty cool bike, I'd like to have one!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As Oddball bikes go I like the Munich .. look at the thread I posted in BMWs1000 vs ZX10 2000cc turbocharged 260RWHP and its a brand thats actually been around since the 60s

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
LMAO That's funny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts