Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pair of new never fitted Kent Kawa 35's, super polished with original boxes. I have been holding onto these for projects i am unlikely to start. If you add up the cost of re-grind work, super polishing, and shipping it doesn't come near $450.00 US including world wide 5-7 day tracked shipping, + your keeping your stock cams!

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
do these come with the duration and lift settings? from memory its higher lift on inlet similar to stock on exhaust?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do these come with the duration and lift settings? from memory its higher lift on inlet similar to stock on exhaust?
Directly off of kent cams website for you.

Cam Lift (mm) 11.20mm Inlet/ 9.40mm Exhaust
Duration at 1mm 262 Deg Inlet/ 258 Deg Exhaust
Full Lift Inlet 110 Deg ATDC/Exh 110 Deg BTDC
LTDC 2.95mm Inlet / 2.40mm Exhaust
Timing 21/61 59/19
Valve Lift (mm) 11.00mm Inlet/ 9.20mm Exhaust
VC (mm) 0.20 mm Inlet / 0.20mm Exhaust

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that is true quote from previous posting however these measure exactly to Kent Cams 35's. The actual history of these cams are from Paul Bird Motorsports spares kept and unused for Shakey Brynes 2014 BSB season.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually if people would prefer 35's marked as 35's i have a set done 2 dyno sessions and 4 track days and approximately 1000 mile on road. these are stamped up 35 but also have customers name on them SRS stands for Stringer Race Station he was Bournemouth Kawasaki's builder and crew chief but is now OMG was Suzuki but this season BMW. I could let these go for a little less.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To all i am currently embarrassed and feeling i let forum members and my self down. The kawa 35's i sold i have just refunded the buyer for, and they are on there way back to me. I had those in a build with modified cam buckets that worked well for that project, i had just removed them wiped them and shipped them strangely and uncharacteristically without inspecting them, but thank God the buyer checked, as some of the lobes had excessive wear and uneven wear on some lobes to the point the DLC had been ground off!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
To all i am currently embarrassed and feeling i let forum members and my self down. The kawa 35's i sold i have just refunded the buyer for, and they are on there way back to me. I had those in a build with modified cam buckets that worked well for that project, i had just removed them wiped them and shipped them strangely and uncharacteristically without inspecting them, but thank God the buyer checked, as some of the lobes had excessive wear and uneven wear on some lobes to the point the DLC had been ground off!!!
That's good on you to at least make that announcement publicly. Have em re micropolished and dlc and put em back up for sale as long as it's only the dlc that has been worn off they will still be in spec

1 - 11 of 11 Posts