Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a "standard" garage, 2 car 20 foot deep. Im looking at a 2011 chevy extended cab 143.5" is what it says in the posting. What does the 143.5" mean, according to chevys website the overall length is 230", right at 19 foot, I assume it has a 6 foot bed which would be 72" or so. Im wondering if it will fit in my garage??

·
Registered
139 Posts
i think it will if you have nothing else in it. i have a refrigerator at the back of my garage and with that there is noooooo Way. i have a GMC ext cab

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Mine doesnt go under the carport..it's 8ft 3in tall...

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
It will fit just not much room to get around it. If you don't get much snow there's no need to park in garage anyway.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I have a "standard" garage, 2 car 20 foot deep. Im looking at a 2011 chevy extended cab 143.5" is what it says in the posting. What does the 143.5" mean, according to chevys website the overall length is 230", right at 19 foot, I assume it has a 6 foot bed which would be 72" or so. Im wondering if it will fit in my garage??
Could the 143.5 be the wheelbase? But it should fit...if not..just drop the bumpers...lol

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
it should fi, like others have said, wont be much room to walk aroundand your pretty much gonna have to be like an inch away from the wall with your front bumper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts