Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

New Tripple Clamps :)

7K views 96 replies 21 participants last post by  rvancil 
#1 ·
The design to mount a Scotts or GPR rotary dampener directly to the fork without unsightly adapters or lock nut clamps. Each clamp is cut from solid 6061-T6 aluminum, then beautifully anodized and packaged complete with stainless hardware and unique "removable" ignition bracket for building the ultimate track bike.

Anyone interested. Looking around 250-350 depending on long it takes to cut on cnc.

If we can get some interest in these then i'll place the order of the 25 that we need to start building. YOu'll have color options of blue/blk/silver

Slava

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks sweet, and I'd love to have one, but I'm just tapped out on mod money lately... Again though, sweet piece! :thumbsup:

#16 ·
There is actually 4 people that want one. Bd and miykl included. 2 others are curious on a price.

#19 ·
4 weeks estimated to make. price is 279 shipped. Can break it down into 2 groups of colors.

So either 5 blk/blue/silver

Intrinsic Racing replacement Triple Clamp. The innovative design specifically attaches a Scotts or GPR rotary dampener directly to the fork without unsightly adapters or lock nut clamps. Milled from solid 6061-T6 aluminum, each clamp is then beautifully anodized and packaged complete stainless hardware. Exclusive removable ignition bracket gives you the option to create the ultimate track bike.

#21 ·
would this file the 10 in superbike? Or still superstock.

cause IMO, if its superbike...why not attack?

#23 ·
hillcountry10r said:
would this file the 10 in superbike? Or still superstock.

cause IMO, if its superbike...why not attack?
Haven't looked at the rules in awhile but i'm sure replacing the tripple clamp moves you to superbike. Then again most people doing this aren't racing ama/ccs/wera/afm and if they are and they replace their tripple clamp they've also probably replaced their forks/rims/

reason for no attack which by the way if you really want we can offer a discount on it too is the price:

http://www.attackperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=791

btw this is just the upper tripple. The attack is the upper/lower

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.