Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The design to mount a Scotts or GPR rotary dampener directly to the fork without unsightly adapters or lock nut clamps. Each clamp is cut from solid 6061-T6 aluminum, then beautifully anodized and packaged complete with stainless hardware and unique "removable" ignition bracket for building the ultimate track bike.

Anyone interested. Looking around 250-350 depending on long it takes to cut on cnc.

If we can get some interest in these then i'll place the order of the 25 that we need to start building. YOu'll have color options of blue/blk/silver

Slava

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Looks sweet, and I'd love to have one, but I'm just tapped out on mod money lately... Again though, sweet piece! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
There is actually 4 people that want one. Bd and miykl included. 2 others are curious on a price.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
I want one... BUT how much is the final price? I want Gold too....???? Any chance of that happening?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
4 weeks estimated to make. price is 279 shipped. Can break it down into 2 groups of colors.

So either 5 blk/blue/silver

Intrinsic Racing replacement Triple Clamp. The innovative design specifically attaches a Scotts or GPR rotary dampener directly to the fork without unsightly adapters or lock nut clamps. Milled from solid 6061-T6 aluminum, each clamp is then beautifully anodized and packaged complete stainless hardware. Exclusive removable ignition bracket gives you the option to create the ultimate track bike.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts