Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Exhausts looks cool too. I am not feeling the bags. I am not sure if it is the canvas look or the bright green welts. I know if it was my bike and I needed something functional I wouldn't care what anyone thinks. I usually make everything fit that I need in a tank bag. When I stop for fuel I get my food/drinks.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Bags look fine, not to sure about those pipes though ??? kinda long but very cool idea ... how loud are those pipes ??

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
looks like some pretty good stich work. take the one off the rear seat and lets look at it again.:idea: im just thinkin the wind might leave ya bagless. looks cool.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I like the green/black, turned out nice.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its good,as long as the tail bag has stuff in it ,it doesnt blow around---and the pipes sound awsome!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Exhausts looks cool too. I am not feeling the bags. I am not sure if it is the canvas look or the bright green welts. I know if it was my bike and I needed something functional I wouldn't care what anyone thinks. I usually make everything fit that I need in a tank bag. When I stop for fuel I get my food/drinks.
well,its for LONG trips!! i have a little one for around town!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
D&D pipes you fools!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Nice bags, though, dude. They look very practical.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts