Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys and girls; I just got a new trailer and I'm looking for some graphics ideas. The trailer is a charcoal grey 14 x 7 Forest River. I don't really want to advertise whats in it, looking for something simple. I'm also looking for helmet cabinet ideas, or if anyone has one for sale... I've got two bike chocks and half a dozen d-rings in it already; what else should I be putting in there?(besides bikes):dontknow: Anyway, just looking for customization ideas, thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
No trlr trash here

Sweet! What are you pulling it with? Any graphix on the tow vehicle you can go with..........make it match.:idea:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're pulling it with the wife's new Tundra. It's electric blue, no graphics. I'll post up some pics if it ever stops raining.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
VERY nice looking rig ya got there man!!! i've been wanting one for some time now BUT the stars never seem to be aligned right or something? congrats!!

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
You might want to look at some sort of A/C system as I'm sure it will be hotter than hell. Have you given any thought into a generator or where it's going to be mounted.

Edit: I just saw where you are located so maybe change out A/C for heat lol

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might want to look at some sort of A/C system as I'm sure it will be hotter than hell. Have you given any thought into a generator or where it's going to be mounted.

Edit: I just saw where you are located so maybe change out A/C for heat lol
Ya, it gets into the 90's here in the summer, and down to 40 below in the winter, but I won't be using it alot in the winter. (No winter toys) A generator is a good idea though.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
187 Posts
Tow rig

Nice truck and trailer.........You got it made!:thumbsup: Make sure you do that trailer up nice for your bikes.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
First off nice set up, I can't think of any graphics but maybe you could 2-tone the trailer electric blue and gray. For the helmet cabinet try pit posse, they have allot of stuff

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Sweet setup! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
[/COLOR]

Found my cabinet, thanks!:eek:ccasion1
As for Graphics I would just leave it alone but if you do I would through some blue on it the same color as the truck. Here is my setup. I have a e-track system built into the frame. I did this b/c I not only tow my motorcycle but also my quads so I needed something to work for both. I do have D-rings in the front and rear. Do you have electric brakes?

E-Track running along the wall on both sides

This is what it looked like on the inside when I first got it before I painted it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As for Graphics I would just leave it alone but if you do I would through some blue on it the same color as the truck. Here is my setup. I have a e-track system built into the frame. I did this b/c I not only tow my motorcycle but also my quads so I needed something to work for both. I do have D-rings in the front and rear. Do you have electric brakes?

E-Track running along the wall on both sides

This is what it looked like on the inside when I first got it before I painted it.

That's a nice set up you have there. I'm gonna put in some tracks as soon as I finish the interior. Yes, mine has electric brakes - pulls like a dream! I'll check out your links as well - thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts