20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Toy!! 2010 Camaro ss

And my Bike

·
Team Green Baby!
2014 MV Agusta F3 675
1,519 Posts
Sweet lookn toys! Black on black! Can't go wrong. :thumbsup: This is just me though, I would debadge the chevy emblems and maybe throw in a mesh grill.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet lookn toys! Black on black! Can't go wrong. :thumbsup: This is just me though, I would debadge the chevy emblems and maybe throw in a mesh grill.
Im gonna put black chevy emblems on her, that way they wont stand out as much

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
253 Posts
nice car man. Im a tech at a chevy dealer and we have sold a ton of those and we have a few that have near 10k miles and none have been back in for anything besides oil changes so thats good.

yea that 6.2 is a nice motor. same motor in the escalades. Also the same in the zr1 except the zr1 is supercharged and i believe it has stronger internals

have fun with it. they are def fun to drive

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Good man you got it from Lithia I work for them! :eek:ccasion1 Did you get the SYN oil for life?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
hows it ride?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
SEXY!!! I sat in one the other day at the dealership while my truck was in the shop, fully loaded white SS with 21" black wheels and black racing stripes all for just $45,000.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Sweet!........I hate you!.haha..jk

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Congrats, that some nice stuff. The LS3 is an excellent motor and with just a few easy reliable tweaks it will pick up alot...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
now its time to start the modding on that thing!! lsx cars are a blast have fun with it! and i like that ground kit it looks so much better with it!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts