Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Nice...lots of fun there....:thumbsup:

Growing up I was always around speed boats, nothing better than spending the day waterskiing!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
that'd be a fun toy for sure...its about time you buy something with quality, :wink:

·
Registered
381 Posts
It's got twin 160hp 1050cc supercharged motors that turn 10,500 rpm.. It's a very unique sound when the thottles are pinned.
Are you sure they're supercharged? I've worked on many a yamaha boat and have never seen a one that was supercharged. Is it brand new? Is it totally stock?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Damn, they're makin' real boats now? Nice new toy, enjoy !!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It's got twin 160hp 1050cc supercharged motors that turn 10,500 rpm.. It's a very unique sound when the thottles are pinned.

same or close HP as a 10R to the wheel(more than those yami engines at the crank f'sho)....put 10R motors in there and change the Stickers :idea::lol:

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
same or close HP as a 10R to the wheel(more than those yami engines at the crank f'sho)....put 10R motors in there and change the Stickers :idea::lol:

:eek:ccasion1
Ya know, if there was some way to convert the sprocket to a shaft I would just consider it.. hmm wonder if Akrapovic would hook me up with a couple custom pipes. Hearing both of those motors sing at 10k is very different.. and no they're not supercharged.. but I'm adding a 50 shot of nitrus for when they try to pull my fat ars out of the water on some ski's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts