Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the wife finally talked me into THROWING our money away! She's a 2003 Mariah SX9, 4.3L EFI and only has 50 hours of use.

·
Registered
415 Posts
big hole in the water where cash is inserted and never returned, but that is ok boating is awesome and that is a great looking boat, proubly gets good gas mileage, gph whatever you want to say!! Congrats mang

·
Registered
351 Posts
big hole in the water where cash is inserted and never returned, but that is ok boating is awesome and that is a great looking boat, proubly gets good gas mileage, gph whatever you want to say!! Congrats mang

She's a beauty for sure but bikes are the best bang for buck as far as wallet burning goes. Looks like a six seater:wink:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Slims10R

Yes, but the wife thinks the ZX is not only something you throw money "into", but I only receive anything in return, and I am much more likely to be killed on the bike. To her, she grew up on the lake, a boat is something the whole family can take part in. Especially since I don't own a cruiser, she doesn't want to be a rider on a bike just a passenger, my 2 girls are 2 and 6 so riding is out right now. The only way our family would get a return is if she learns to ride, and we both take 1 girl each. That's not happening...so in comes the boat. It will probably end up like a house we HAD with a pool; won't own one of those again. I figure we will have it a few years, sell it and be done with it. (I hope)

:thumbsup:

But remember, the green one is faster. :lol:
No doubt!

She's a beauty for sure but bikes are the best bang for buck as far as wallet burning goes. Looks like a six seater:wink:
She is actually rated for 10 passengers where most her size are rated for 8. I don't know about the best bang for the buck ... wife is really happy now, so since momma is happy....well...you know!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
you can sit the 10 in the front

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol ... Not!

·
Registered
274 Posts
slap some green paint on that bitch. Well, I'm happy for your wife man guess I'll be forced down the same road in the future maybe I can get a good deal from you, lol

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude, get some bumpers for that thing! It'll help your resale.
Yeah, bumpers are on the list along with all of the life jackets, skis, rope, fire ext., etc.

It wouldn't hurt but there are bumpers on the dock edge.

Tread
That dock is the retailer that we bought it from. You know they are not really worried about it. All they sell are pre-owned boats.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It wouldn't hurt but there are bumpers on the dock edge.

Tread
you know...i bet donkey would love to ride in the boat for a weekend or two, *hint* * hint* :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Sweet ride!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts