Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, My name is Tony but most of my riding friends call me "Hollywood". I live in the Sacramento area of Cali but I used to live in Hollywood. I have been riding since I was 12 years old. (doesn't mean i am fast, just means i am old) My current bike is a 2005 Ninja ZX10, Titanium colored and completely stock except for a slight ding in the tank because I did an emergency stoppie while splitting lanes on the freeway thru San Francisco. My forearm dented my tank and the person wouldn't exchange info. Oh well. I ride with several groups including SCR (sacramento crotch rockets) and SRF (sacramento riders forum) or with anybody who wants to ride. The economy has put me between jobs allowing me lots of time to ride. Please forgive my sense of humor ahead of time. I'm mostly just stupid.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Welcome aboard Hollywood!!! I think you'll fit right in around here bud...good to have ya broski!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Morning, Captain...i mean, rkwaki
a good friend of mine is in your town right now doing a poetry thang...his name is S.A. Griffin. he is carrying a bomb around in the back of a van...but it's not filled with explosives. it's filled with poetry.

i have always relied upon the strangeness of strangers

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Good Morning, Captain...i mean, rkwaki
a good friend of mine is in your town right now doing a poetry thang...his name is S.A. Griffin. he is carrying a bomb around in the back of a van...but it's not filled with explosives. it's filled with poetry.

i have always relied upon the strangeness of strangers
Hahaha - you and your sarcasm are going to fit in well with this group.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts