Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello: Still figurin out the set up. Ill post more once I get yall some pics :) :hello:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:welcome: fellow Texan, good to have ya aboard and you runnin the ol' D&D pipe? good god those things are loud!!!! there's ALOT of great people AND info on this forum....enjoy!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome...pics of the paintjob when you get the chance.
Actually my bike is the Orange version, but my husband had his bike first. Kept getting called a twinkie so I found a cheap way to deck the bike out since I couldnt afford a $500 paint job. I went to a sign shop and asked for pink and black vinyl. I cut 1" squares out of each and went to stickin. In total it took about 8 hours and its about 2,484 squares, give or take 10 or so. Ive gotten TONS of compliments on the new look, looks even sweeter in person. You can find me on Facebook. I have more pics there. :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the Welcome everyone. So are there other women on here too?

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
There's a couple ladies still on here but RG is the one i see the most, but like Sebastian1000 said, we need a few more to join n stick around. there's waaaaay too much tetosterone on here at times...:lol: putting all those little squares on would have drove me NUTS!!!!:badteeth:

·
Registered
534 Posts
:welcome:, Facebook name? Enjoy the sight, so far it seems like the :leghump:ing is not as bad as most forums....lol But like the others said stick around and have fun

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:welcome:, Facebook name? Enjoy the sight, so far it seems like the :leghump:ing is not as bad as most forums....lol But like the others said stick around and have fun
Sherri Deshesky for facebook or myspace... last name gets it right to my page :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts