Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone names Jonathon well I am new to the site to bad I found this after I payed down my baby I was looking for parts any help would be nice she's not bad but she ain't on the road either please contact me new friends would be motivational

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
:welcome: Don't feel bad. Everyone experienced or will experience a lay down. It happens. I'm new here too and I laid my bike down. If you're looking, for OEM parts online that are the cheapest. I'd suggest babbittsonline.com. I ordered from them and they are great. There's alot of negative reviews from them though. I can't speak for anyone else but I had a good experience with them. It usually takes a little over a week to receive your items from the day you place the order. Motogrid.com is also a good site but I never delt with them. GL!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome!! check the Sponsor Deals and group buy section. Mary from superbikesupply has some great prices and customer service the the best! Good luck!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Welcome

·
Chairman of the Board
16,083 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I hope you made out better in the accident than the bike did. Heal quick.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome, more often than not there are many parts you need for sale here, or just post the things you need in the wanted area and people will respond if they have the part.

·
Registered
531 Posts
welcome, more often than not there are many parts you need for sale here, or just post the things you need in the wanted area and people will respond if they have the part.
:+1: Welcome Fool!!! It also helps to post the year of your bike. There are a lot of parts for sale on the site check out the forum... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome! I check the for sale section at least a few times a day for good deals.. youll run across some good stuff here for sure!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts