Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new baby. 05zx10r 14k miles. Cherry shape. Pretty much stock cept fend elimin kit, flush mounts, frame sliders, K&M filter setup. Seems strong and runs cherry. What you all think I should do first? Valve work? I hear the retainers are pretty much garbage prob springs at the same time. More with valves if i do that? High end crank case gasket? Valve cover gasket been done once about a yr ago. Then thinking some new levers ect. thoughts suggestions? Any would be appreciated. ty. 32 some yrs riding. Sport bike wise an old ninja way back in the day and a 02 954 for like 4 yrs. Been about 12 before this one a few days ago. Good fun.

Attachments

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
:welcome: Drayson :welcome:

Gorgeous 1st gen :love10:

Other than the shims and other maintenance I would install a damper of some sort.

And ride the shite out of her! :leghump:

Welcome aboard!! :ayyy:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is my new daily ride. Will be driving the shite out of her as much as possible. Thinking I should get an extra back seat so I can drill a small storage bag on it. Need a place to carry a few things.. you guys use some type of alarm system when parked when out an about? If so what do you all use? I have a reg rotor lock for now. May go for one with an alarm if i can find a dependable one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts