Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon, my name is Dave and just stumbled across this forum and thought i would give it a spin. I used to ride an 09 R6 until a guy i cosigned for defaulted and i aquired his bike and sold mine. So now I ride a 08 zx-10r that i Frankinsteined by stitching fairring back together fro the 3 wrecks he had. So just rebuilding it one peice at a time. I'll post some pics at a later date.
Dave

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
welcome! There are plenty of people on here getting rid of original fairings, some even full fairing sets!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my biggest deal i need now is trying to locate some used but good front disc rotors. I have no clue as to how but the right side is warped bad but no signs of impact, its bad enough that it affects the braking capabilities. I just having a really difficult time trying to find them for a reasonable price anyways. If anyone can help would be a huge help. Also thanx for the warm welcome
Dave

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sounds like the old owner of your 10r abused it pretty bad, good luck getting back in order and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
i have a great set of rotors for a gsxr 600. dont know if they will work or not but if they will, pm me if it will fit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds like the old owner of your 10r abused it pretty bad, good luck getting back in order and welcome to the site!
yea he treated her pretty badly, as well as everyother aspect in his life. But its all in the past now and she is getting the treatment she deserves. Baths twice a week premium gas!!! and also some brand new upgrades hopefully she doesn't get too mad and buck me off. lol

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
geez good thing u have a warranty u might need it. and welcome to the site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts