Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Ed and I am new to the ZX10. I have an addiction and do stupid things, I wantonly buy bikes and parts to make me faster.... my wife wants a divorce. I bought a track ZX10 a month ago, started out on '98 CBR F3, ran that for a couple years learning the track, then bought a 07 Daytona in June, and well got hungry and got the '11 ZX10 in September. Has a lot of track mods already... but started lurking here and realized that there is more.... hence the problem.. Lol, seriously though, I'm looking forward to getting it on the track next season, right now it is my living room and it is killing me. I have learned a lot so far, lurking on past discussions and looking forward to reading more.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,715 Posts
Hi, my name is Ed and I am new to the ZX10. I have an addiction and do stupid things, I wantonly buy bikes and parts to make me faster.... my wife wants a divorce. I bought a track ZX10 a month ago, started out on '98 CBR F3, ran that for a couple years learning the track, then bought a 07 Daytona in June, and well got hungry and got the '11 ZX10 in September. Has a lot of track mods already... but started lurking here and realized that there is more.... hence the problem.. Lol, seriously though, I'm looking forward to getting it on the track next season, right now it is my living room and it is killing me. I have learned a lot so far, lurking on past discussions and looking forward to reading more.

Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
479 Posts
:welcome: They look like 2 very nice coffee tables to me... =)

·
Registered
769 Posts
That's an awesome room even without the bikes in it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya belkins, my wife puts her coffee cup on the back tire of the Daytona just to bug me... Will be a long winter with the constant reminder beside me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts