Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 04 10R on Sunday after a buddy called me and was interested in trading for a Miata I was trying to sell that he had been eyeballing. He had just traded the bike for his car earlier in the week. Initially I was going to sell the 10R, but I decided to sell my 2000 Yamaha YZF600r instead on the ride home. The 10R is way to much bike for me, but I'll grow into it. Another reason I had to keep it was remembering sitting on them when they first came out wishing I could get a 10 or 6R. I tagged, titled, and insured the bike yesterday, ready to hit the road now. Aside from the 10R and the Yamaha 600r I have a 74 Honda CB550 I'm restoring to some extent. I've been riding for about a year and a half now.

The bike is in great shape and has 10410 miles on it. There is a small crack in the left fairing, and it's obvious the fairings were removed a few times and the fasteners were lost and replaced with bolts. It appears to have been lowered on a homemade link, which worried me until I realized there was no telling how long it had been on there. Inherently the side stand was cut down. The left peg is broken in half and needs to be replaced, but its still very rideable. There is a double bubble on it, so that's one less thing I have to buy. I'm happy so far and I'm sure I'll be even happier when I get the bike back on some stock links.

If anyone has some stock links they want to part with and a non chopped side stand on the cheap PM me. Also looking for a left peg. I know I cant post in he classifieds for a bit.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts