Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just got my 17 white ZX10 delivered yesterday, and I'm loving it so far. Can't wait to get the break in miles done so I can open it up. I've always ridden Honda, since I was a little kid, until my last bike, which was an Aprilia RSV1000R. I decided it's time to upgrade to a more technologically advanced bike, so I decided after allot of research, to get the new ZX10R.
I got my fender eliminator yesterday, and I'm ordering my exhaust and filter in the next few weeks. Then when I'm doing that work, I'll send the ECU out to be reflashed. I really don't think it will need anything more than that, besides maybe some Pazzo's.
I look forward to learning more about this bike and maybe even running into a few of you guys. Pending this hurricane doesn't wipe me away. LOL

·
Registered
718 Posts
Gearing maybe.. but other than that it's up to you. You're gonna love it after its nodded with what you've listed.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
:welcome: Dino!

Hope you and your family are ok

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody!! So far I'm loving it. I'd love it more if the weather would cooperate a little better, but whatever. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts