Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Liter bike, and I wish that I would have made the jump sooner! I had a 2015 636 and traded it in for a 2017 ZX10R about a month ago. They already had some mods done to it to use for a promo bike at the dealership:

Tail Tidy
Integrated Tail Light
Puig Racing Windscreen
Two Brothers S1R Black Series Slip-On and cat delete

I only added a charger and phone holder, but I plan on doing a few things later. Right now I want to do dual hi/low with projectors. I'm thinking BI-LED: MORIMOTO M LED (BI-LED: MORIMOTO M LED (PRESALE)). I know that it's going to take some work, but I'll have help. Other than that, I'm going to eventually get a full Akropavic exhaust and get a single-side swing arm (no stretch) made for it.

Here's my baby:

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
Single Sided Swingarm? This could get interesting! Hopefully made of multiple nicely curved tubes. Those ones look so amazing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Single Sided Swingarm? This could get interesting! Hopefully made of multiple nicely curved tubes. Those ones look so amazing!
I don't know how that'll look, but I'm going to do some research before I commit to anything. I'm going to get the other stuff done first, and I have to free up some money before doing it, anyway. I hope to get the exhaust done this winter, and the swing arm sometime next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts