Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
lookin good man!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
SP8 said:
Dang....... Ti Force don't even have that on there website.
WAITED 3 MONTHS FOR SYSTEM....TOOBEE CO. IN JAPAN,ALSO KNOWN AS TI-FORCE HERE IN STATES. SOLE DISTRIBUTORS HERE ARE ORIENT EXPRESS IN FREEPORT N.Y. GOT MINE FROM SKIP AT O.E. SECOND BIKE WITH ONE ,WAITED FOR THEM BE RELEASED FROM CUSTOMS . TI- FULL SYSTEMS $1,250 TI-SLIP-ON $545.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Beautiful bike and pipe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hybrid S Pipe

Birdman said:
And with the taper on that lead pipe, it looks like it'd make good h.p too. Thanks
WITH ANY S PIPE BEND ,YOU WOULD LOSE A BIT OF HP.THATS WHY THE TAPER...... MORE FLOW AROUND BENDS = MORE HP......... THANKS !

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I saw this pic on gixxer.com. Not many liked it over there and I have to agree. For some reason, I never have liked hi-mounts on anything except the RC. I know Ti-Force makes good exhausts but their canisters look cheap to me, especially this one. Maybe I'm biased since I have the EVO 2, but I haven't seen any other short canisters I've liked.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
EVOII looks fug'n awesome on the Suzi. JTS has one with carbon can. Sweet. Now if, can just get his map dialed in it'll be deadly. The PC only controls 4 of the 8 injectors on the Suz. POS in my opinion. Half ass product.

As for the Tiforce.... never been a fan.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
This high mount isn't bad when compared to the ones that suck up next to the tail section like Devil :throwup:

BD

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Nice lookin' ride... :wink:

·
Registered
958 Posts
They don't look half bad with that stock pipe taken off. Nice looking bike!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts