6K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Cocked and Clutched 
#1 ·

Available Now!!
Slip-on Underbelly Exhaust for the 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R

HorsePower Gain: +5

Weight Loss: -10lbs

Slip-On Exhaust

Sleek Styling

Our trademark blend of sleek Moto-GP styling and track proven performance has been incorporated in our design for the ZX-10R. Performance wise, owners will enjoy the additional 5 horsepower punch in the mid range and more sensitive handling due to shaving 10 pounds off of the underside the bike. But it’s the aggressive appearance that really sets TaylorMade Exhaust kits apart from anything else on the market. Our unique carbon fiber panels blend seamlessly into the stock panels to create a clean, functional look straight from the grid.

The new Kawasaki exhaust is available with a removable DB Killer, allowing you to have full control over the sound and retain the ability to keep the bike within track decibel limits. The exhaust is hand-constructed, made of all stainless steel components and includes carbon finder trim panels for both the left and right sides of the bike. As with all TaylorMade exhausts, your kit will be shipped to your door complete with all necessary hardware and a detailed installation guide which makes fitting the exhaust a breeze.

See less See more
#6 ·
^^^ I'd have to agree with ya on that, the second pic seems to make it more obvious with the taylormade sticker... :shady::dontknow:

#11 ·
They did. Of course now I cant find any of the pictures or info for it. It looked sick as hell though. Wrapped over the swingarm and you ditched the undertail because it was an underseat exhaust

#14 ·
I'd be curious as to what it actually looks like on the bike as well. I was leaning towards a scorpion exhaust, but this one seemed like it "could" look better. Post away with an actual photo if you've got one!

#19 ·
Not bad., still looks somewhat photoshopped for some reason. Got any close-ups?

And what's under the cover I wonder. a Muffler, or straight loud assed pipe? :p
The cover is to make it all look seamless and continue the lines. My friend had one on a 07 Gixxer Thou8k and 08 Fireblade. Underneath is a muffler. Its a very pretty muffler either.

How load it is?
can you ride on street with it or is it too load?
Thanks for your time
Ray
You mean loud lol. Like I said above, my friend had this exhaust on 2 different bikes that I rode. I didnt think either were particulary too loud for the street. IMO they were all too raspy under 3-4k. I never took them over really over 8k or so, so I dont know how much they really sound at high RPM.

#18 ·
How load it is?
can you ride on street with it or is it too load?
Thanks for your time
Ray

#21 ·
Tom- What kind of discount do we get on this pipe from Biohazard... I have been looking at getting this pipe but I have been hearing and reading that they are over priced and you get much better performance from cheaper pipes like the M4 or Graves. However, I must say this is the sickest looking setup just not sure about quality of the pipe under the carbon fiber... is it worth it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.