Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty happy to have Rock oils and motorcycle products to support me with anything I need to keep my gen4 happy!to be honest I'm a 58yo that has a nice ZX10R!Im not a racer or is recognisable in the motorcycle world!I found it surprising they gave me a opportunity to make a lot of Aussie bikers realise there are options available to all that has been around for years supporting the British sbk and supersport series in Europe!in Australia many oil company's have the monopoly that is offered to us as consumers because they have the financial backing!dont get me wrong I'm not trying to sway anyone's choice in what brand product they use in their bikes!all Im doing is bringing awareness to those who haven't really had a opportunity to look through eyes that are not 1 brand focused that's it!I have no personal gain by anyone buying Rock oils that's not my intention or money spinner!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No dressing or ever had any!all I put that down to is when use Plexus on the rims the overspray hits the side wall!everytime it's taken out I use hot water and wipe that shiny surface off!1 thing that I would never do is dress a bike tyre!that would be nightmare

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Captncalyx!I certainly understand your concerns on the obvious dis advantage Ive got myself into with the overall weights of these decals!and yes Ive lost sleep to get my head around my problem!so here's how I attack this challenge!firstly I weighed each decal separately!I pushed aside the ones I consider not worth the risk with the end result!each decal was placed in places so it didn't upset the C of G(centre of gravity)!my overall weight GAIN was 2 grams!dont worry I have emailed Rock oil expressing my reasonable request for Carbon Fiber bespoke decals!HOWEVER I have conquered my greatest fear by adding weight not reducing it!I removed 3 mls of engine oil and now I feel at ease.......

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Captncalyx!I certainly understand your concerns on the obvious dis advantage Ive got myself into with the overall weights of these decals!and yes Ive lost sleep to get my head around my problem!so here's how I attack this challenge!firstly I weighed each decal separately!I pushed aside the ones I consider not worth the risk with the end result!each decal was placed in places so it didn't upset the C of G(centre of gravity)!my overall weight GAIN was 2 grams!dont worry I have emailed Rock oil expressing my reasonable request for Carbon Fiber bespoke decals!HOWEVER I have conquered my greatest fear by adding weight not reducing it!I removed 3 mls of engine oil and now I feel at ease.......
As usual i agree with your methods! :iamwithstupid: :notworthy:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You made me laugh ya tossa

The long....longer than needs to be cable on your remote adjuster :wink2:
I'm not even going there man!you picky prick lol!I thought you could say seat!actually I can get a Carbon fiber seat for it!3/8 thick piece of rubber pad should help my ass!now in wog measurements for us un eduacated misfits!about 3–5mm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.