Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It just got delivered..... pictures do not do this thing justice. Great fit....amazing construction with all the bells and whistles. Anyone on the fence on this lid.... pull the trigger.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats. ?? I'll give it to you, that's a sweet helmet, even for the price , and if I could fit an intermediate oval I'd be all over it but unfortunately I'm a solid long oval 2xl. Seriously love the look of that helmet in green.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats. ?? I'll give it to you, that's a sweet helmet, even for the price , and if I could fit an intermediate oval I'd be all over it but unfortunately I'm a solid long oval 2xl. Seriously love the look of that helmet in green.
Thanks!!! The price was not even close to retail so it was def worth it. I normally run Arai's with a more round fit but this x-fourteen is almost a perfect fit.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,697 Posts
Thanks!!! The price was not even close to retail so it was def worth it. I normally run Arai's with a more round fit but this x-fourteen is almost a perfect fit.

Yeah, as soon as I can put a helmet on my head again, I'm getting one of these things. Looks great!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Yeah, as soon as I can put a helmet on my head again, I'm getting one of these things. Looks great!
? Hope everything works out good with your recovery. And like I already said... pics do not do this lid justice, you will love it.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,697 Posts
? Hope everything works out good with your recovery. And like I already said... pics do not do this lid justice, you will love it.

The recovery is going well. Thanks! Just have a few numb and sensitive spots on the top of my head that make wearing a lid uncomfortable at the moment. Can't wait until I'm feeling better and can pick one pick one of these up and throw a leg over the bike. Looks great dude!

·
Registered
44 Posts
That is a gorgeous paint scheme, I'm somewhat amazed at how unappealing so many of the Arai\Shoei paint scheme's are to me lots of them look like modernized 80's themes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

The recovery is going well. Thanks! Just have a few numb and sensitive spots on the top of my head that make wearing a lid uncomfortable at the moment. Can't wait until I'm feeling better and can pick one pick one of these up and throw a leg over the bike. Looks great dude!
Glad to hear it.... you will be back in no time!

Thanks bud

1 - 10 of 10 Posts