Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok not yet but looking good so far Introducing Riker 3months old. :thumbsup:

The Main guy is still my 7yr old Thor:

This new Pup AKC Certified German Shepherd is so cool the first time he meet Thor well Thor growled at him and this New pup instead of running to the hills barked back at my huge Thor, he is very confident can't wait to see what he can do. He will get the same training Thor got up to Certified Protection dog this pup is already protective day one around the house barking at strange noises, this should be good 2 German Sheps one the Master and the new one should start basic training by ends year to hopefully carry on the legacy of Thor. :thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang beautiful dogs man!! German shepards are just amazing. I love mine to death! Good luck with the training!
Thanks man....I think it's going to be hard to do as well as Thor did in Training I can still take Thor back for refresher training and he is still the best but for just overall watching the house stuff this new one seems like he will be awesome and great temperament so far just a cool cat sort of speak....I think he is a jumper though likes to Climb barriers going to have to teach him to control his urge of jumping barriers unless given permission. :badteeth: :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Beautiful dogs bro, :thumbsup:
Thor can show the new guy the ropes around the house.
Like Kill anyone who touches the 10. :lol:

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Cool pup man. Local breeder or did you travel to pick him up?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful dogs bro, :thumbsup:
Thor can show the new guy the ropes around the house.
Like Kill anyone who touches the 10. :lol:
That's the idea :lol::thumbsup: The other half doesn't like Black German Sheps but she will get over it we had one before.....now if she goes out alone I will ask do you want to check out the Brown one or Black Shep today Mam? :lol::thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool pup man. Local breeder or did you travel to pick him up?
Was local...had a chance to pick up a Big Pup almost same age Tan/Black very strong but we went with Riker because I liked the way he played even though we were strangers(my son and I). He might not be as strong as the other potential but think he will be easier to train plus the fact he is already protective around the house is a plus as well.... Thor will train him too in his own way. :lol:

bloo

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
great-looking dogs, blu. I always loved german shepherds. I have a shepherd mix now. Just a stray which took up with us. When the time comes for another, i'll look into german shepherd for sure.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Beautiful dog! I've seen all black, but haven't seen black With the tan socks...

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Here are pics of Max is 7yrs and is your classic black n sable in color and Ziva is 3 yr old white german shepard , great personalities and they love to protect the property and my girlfriend.

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
seems everybodys getting dogs lol Im picking mine up tom :mrgreen: She was rescued from a shelter before they could put her and her family down.. Shes 10wks old and the name they gave her is Annabelle. My buddy has 2 older german shepards. Chief, an all black one is abt 130lbs but hes got bad arthritis now and doesnt move much.

This is Annabelle, its a picture the foster ppl sent me of her

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
great lookin dog BigCat10R :thumbsup:
Here are pics of Max is 7yrs and is your classic black n sable in color and Ziva is 3 yr old white german shepard , great personalities and they love to protect the property and the occupants
:+1:and Nice looking dogs Wiz :thumbsup:

bloo

1 - 20 of 87 Posts