R\T -007
60' 1.446
330 3.852
1\8 5.874
MPH 120.53
1000 7.674
1\4 9.280
MPH 136.71

NOT to bad 3rd pass not being on the bike over 4 months pumpgas,not tuned, not to hatefull for a 225pd rider.

Im sure it will go faster after more seat-time and race gas with tune
bike stayed in the 9,30s 16\45

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Niiiiiiiice!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
damn that thing is movin!!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Something is killing your backhalf, only a 16mph gain. You should pick up 25-28 without a problem.

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Nice run, we are about the same weight (Im 230) I can't wait till it stops raining out here to see if all the stuff I did payed off.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Even at 225 it should still pick up more, especially since he had a strong 1/8 mile mph.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
actually cody is right. even at 220lbs, shouldnt you still be running like 140mph in the 1/4 with a low-9sec run?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all the other passes was 143-145 i checked to see what map I had in the bike there wasnt a map in the bike.

I know the last pass of the night i changed my shift point to 11.875 bike pulled alot harder.

I was shifting at 12.500rpm seem like the bike was falling on its face:dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
all the other passes was 143-145 i checked to see what map I had in the bike there wasnt a map in the bike.

I know the last pass of the night i changed my shift point to 11.875 bike pulled alot harder.

I was shifting at 12.500rpm seem like the bike was falling on its face:dontknow:
Pull the Clutch :dontknow: I think this year I am going to start and monitor mine after each event.... mine it always look like burnt toast when done I would like to know when they are getting ready to go my MPH has been down bad this last year but recently did a dyno run after I replaced the clutch it's not the bike it's something else and we weigh the same...not only that have been as much as 31mph on the back half and at least 20mph after hitting 121mph in the 1/8....maybe it's the gearing too...just guessing here but let us know either way and nice run. :thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pull the Clutch :dontknow: I think this year I am going to start and monitor mine after each event.... mine it always look like burnt toast when done I would like to know when they are getting ready to go my MPH has been down bad this last year but recently did a dyno run after I replaced the clutch it's not the bike it's something else and we weigh the same...not only that have been as much as 31mph on the back half and at least 20mph after hitting 121mph in the 1/8....maybe it's the gearing too...just guessing here but let us know either way and nice run. :thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

bloo
THX bloo I am still running last year clutches

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
THX bloo I am still running last year clutches
Was thinking about doing a "How To" maybe later but found the magical cleaner for the Steels is the 'Scotch Brite' Heavy Duty Sponges cleans them right up with ease. :cool: then keep some fresh frictions around and Clutch swapping should be easy on the pocket....well at least I will find out soon when I go next time to the strip. :helmet:

bloo

·
Registered
57 Posts
Still waiting on the strips to open here in IL, first test n tune is March 31, wanting to hit that one if its not raining. Just had my bike dyno tuned and really ready to hit the strip and see if the changes this winter paid off. Hopefully will pull a couple good slips like yours we'll have to see. I'm going to run my clutch a couple times at the test n tunes, it was still really strong at end of last season. I'm 6'7" and a little over 235 suited hopefully that wont kill me to bad.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still waiting on the strips to open here in IL, first test n tune is March 31, wanting to hit that one if its not raining. Just had my bike dyno tuned and really ready to hit the strip and see if the changes this winter paid off. Hopefully will pull a couple good slips like yours we'll have to see. I'm going to run my clutch a couple times at the test n tunes, it was still really strong at end of last season. I'm 6'7" and a little over 235 suited hopefully that wont kill me to bad.
my clutches felt strong from last year but im sure i need to put some new ones in, i cant wait to get tuned with some REAL GAS

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
nice run tone :thumbsup: that bike was movin 1st half but im sure with some gd ol race gas and tune it pick up on the back half.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice run tone :thumbsup: that bike was movin 1st half but im sure with some gd ol race gas and tune it pick up on the back half.
thx man:thumbsup: I checked to see what map i was running there wasnt a map in the bike thats no map, pumpgas, last year clutchs with a fat man, lol:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
thx man:thumbsup: I checked to see what map i was running there wasnt a map in the bike thats no map, pumpgas, last year clutchs with a fat man, lol:mrgreen:
no map :eyecrazy: i no its def got alot more left in her and keep repin for us big guys :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 59 Posts