Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New SBK07 game looking rubbish

http://www.sbk07.com/news/screenshots_PS2/

dunno, but doesnt it look like these guys are a little behind on graphic quality? and what the hell are they still putting development into ps2 games for? I really thought this game was the next evolution of the absalutely magic sbk2001 on pc. without a doubt that was a winner and a serious contender for best bike game ever.... tourist trophy was pretty decent too. and when i heard about this one i was pretty excited

not any more !!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not bad i agree,... my only issue with that (and i do have it and play it) is when you start that game in career mode you have weak weak weak bikes and you have to play lots before you bike gets decent cornering skills or braking skills etc or even to unlock decent bikes or riders
out the box the game is not so good, a couple months down the line it gets better
i prefer the bike handling in tourist trophy tho

·
Registered
579 Posts
SBK on the PC back in the days was loads of fun.

Wait until October:

Players: up to 4 players (PSP)
Platform/OS: PS2, PSP from May 2007
Xbox 360, PC from October 2007
Developed by: Milestone

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
I'll buy it just to have it, there are not too many motorcycle games out there, and even less that are any good, heres the ones I have, Riding spirits (tons of bikes and all modifieable with mods you can see, graphics and game play not so hot), Moto Gp 1-4, TT, and Suzuki Isle of Man TT (SUCKS BAD).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts