Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got an 05' Zx-10R from a friend who layed it down. I spent $1800 on parts on bikebandit. Im currently finishing assembling it, just waiting on a radiator hose before i can ride it. I have 10 years of dirt riding experience. But I know the 10R is a beast and I have to respect the power it has and other drivers too. Any sort of info or tips you could give me besides installing a dampner and having great gear, then lemme know. Any of you guys from the Tallahassee Fla area? I could use a good riding buddy who wont leave me in the dust.

Joe (23) 5'7 / 123lbs

My yahoo username is: dirtbikerdude2005:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and enjoy.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tally rider right here. My first 10 too. Dude, let me tell you...I just got back from a ride tday with a group of 9 riders...and the 10 is a beast. I had absolutely no problems with the 10...she's smooth. I took her up to 163...with another gear to go...but the road ran out....

Previous bikes...05 R1, CBR929, CBR 900RR....and this bike makes them all look and feel like imitations...:welcome:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ride whenever I get off work....best days are monday, wednesday and sundays usally, some tue and thur (229) 224 0440, i live in tally, out of area number though

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts