Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok maybe I missed the discussion on this thing already but I just picked up a copy out here of a mag that had the new 06 bikes in it. I have to say being a R6 fan I was delighted to see the new one. It is absolutely sweet, way sicker than the R1 and I dig the speedo colors etc. Although I head that yammy is coming out with a limited edition R1 with all the high end goodies on it, ohlins suspension, alloy whels etc. What do you guys think who has the sickest new bike of 06 regardless of displacement? I reallydig the new triumph triple as well very nice lines.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
i came from an r6 99'. loved my r6 and think they new one i sweet with the new muffler. i had hoped that kawi was going to go that way with mounting the muffler for the 06' 10r but you all know how that story came to be.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I gotta admit that new R6 is a beauty. And the new Triumph 675 although looking like a total 600RR rip off is nice to look at and narrow.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
the only think I don't like about the new R6 is the fly by wire throttle. Especially for the track when you need perfect response time with the throttle. It may work but I think I will wait and see until it is tested and proves to work. For the street however, it would be sweet.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Andy said:
I gotta admit that new R6 is a beauty. And the new Triumph 675 although looking like a total 600RR rip off is nice to look at and narrow.
I'd have to agree with Andy, the new R6 and the Triumph may be the best looking bikes out there...I wouldn't buy either, but they are bad ass!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
heard a rumor that it gets into the 9's...dont buy it... maybe why they call it a rumor...(don't burn me in effigy for passing that on, please...)

definitely my favorite looking bike this year so far...love the belly exhuast!!...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts